The popular Q3 mod which supports 6 default "modes" of operation: FFA Deathmach, 1v1, Badlands Team, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Clan Arena. Here are the Fixes, Changes and Additions for the new version:Fixes: - turn off showPing in demos
- #D doesnt work if the player identified in it is in slot #0
- Names can stay greyed out in a match (non-FT)
- 0 scores for losing player on spectator views (scorebox)
- CA Team overlay
- CA player spec issues
- CA chat issues
- CA multiple team point scoring scenarios
- callvote mode X mapname when the server is already that gametype for the mode
doesn't change the map.
- followprev/next just teleports like a respawn
- no inactivity for coaches/refs
- (FT) insta-thaw issues in lava/void
- (FT) Dead players getting thrown to spec if team was speclocked
- various config handling issues (both internal and custom configs)
- CTF scores reset if map vote in the middle of a match
- Various issues with the HUD
- cf_Scores offset issues
- Overlay issue with left vertically-aligned weapon list
- Various issues with nextmap voting
- follow_powerup option and flag carriers. You should now always be locked on
the current FC even if another PU or Flag is picked up
Changes: - Move from 142->125 (com_maxfps)
- disable com_maxfps 0 for inet play
- (FT) team scoring sounds in
- (FT) OSP FT ammo at 50% on extra pickups
- cg_drawPing 1 = white, 2+ = color-coded (also changed location)
- Clamp r_fullbright to 0 for internet play
Additions: - (FT) dropitems set to 1 for FT modes
- (FT) freezetag_latejoin <0|1>: Toggles whether players joining a team
while a match is in progress will spawn frozen.
- Add ftv in default server_availmodes
- ch_recordMessage <0|1> : Toggles the display of "Recording"
message while a demo is being recorded. Note: the cvar must be set BEFORE a
recording is started.
- callvote capfps <0|1>: Allows for toggling of com_maxfps clamp
- vote_allow_capfps <0|1>: Admin control for capfps callvote
- flag 0x20 (32) on server_customclient (enables no client fps capping)
Julie Stepan mingles with the nerds waiting in the BYOC registration line. If you haven't been to QuakeCon before, you'd be surprised of the amount of crazy people which turn out for the event. We have some costumed crazies and a guy who looks like John Carmack.
Video from all around E3 2009. You will see booth babes, the Nintendo, Activision, Microsoft, and Sony booths along with many others. There are also special appearances by Mario, Sonic, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.